We provide educational consulting to assist parents in navigating the school system and seeking the supports necessary to ensure their child’s academic, social-emotional, and/or behavioral needs are being met. Whether your child already has an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan, you are in the process of evaluating for an IEP or 504 Plan, or you have concerns about your child’s current educational program or placement, you may be unsure of your options. Educational consulting with a team member well-versed in educational policies and psychological practices may be the solution for you.
HOW EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING CAN HELP:
– Demystify the special education process
– Review and provide feedback of your child’s current IEP, 504 Plan, or school-based support plan
– Help parents understand their educational rights
– Discuss differences between an IEP, 504 Plan, and school-based plan
– Provide guidance for addressing academic, social-emotional, and/or behavioral concerns with interventions that can be implemented across home and school settings