Dr. Katie O’Meara: $235.00
- Dr. Kyla Aimone: 210.00
- Dr. April Simcox: 210.00
- Dr. Emily Danon: 195.00
- Dr. Alexis Herman: 195.00
- Dr. Noura Khayat: 195.00
- Dr. Brooke Stroud: 190.00
- Dr. Mandy Thompson: 190.00
- Leslie Coates Burpee, LPC: 185.00
- Susannah Harrison, LPC: 185.00
- Dr. Greta Carlson: 180.00
- Dr. Amber Mason: 180.00
- Bailey Call, B.S.: 80.00
- Paul Meenu, Th.D.: 80.00
These fees are charged for a 45 minute session. Payments are made at the time of the session in the form of check, credit card, or cash.
For admissions and psychological testing fees, please contact our Director of Clinical Services, Dr. Noura Khayat, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Most insurance plans will cover our services, except those that only provide reimbursement if you see a doctor in their network. Since we are “out of network providers”, patients may need to meet a deductible, and then they will be reimbursed a certain percentage of each session fee after that. This amount varies from one insurance carrier to another. Payment is expected at the time of sessions. We will provide you with a receipt that includes all the information needed to submit a claim to your insurance company, and we will also file any reports your insurance company may need to authorize services. If you have any questions about how to obtain reimbursement, we will be happy to discuss them with you.
Some questions you might have for your insurance carriers are:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- Do I have “out of network” coverage for outpatient mental health services?
- What is the coverage per therapy session? (if a percentage is quoted, make sure you ask if that is a percentage of the therapist’s fee or a percentage of their customary fee)
- How many sessions does my plan cover?
- Is approval required by my primary care physician?
- Is there a preauthorization involved?